Bad Houses by Sara Ryan. Illustrated by Carla Speed McNeil

Bad Houses by Sara Ryan. Illustrated by Carla Speed McNeil
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 152 pages
Published October 29th 2013 by Dark Horse Books

100% love! What a wonderful story. I loved both Anne and Lewis; both had mother issues, dysfunctional family issues, family secrets and meeting each other was the beginning of a wonderful romance which doesn't fully start until the book is over. Some of my favourite topics are discussed here: hoarding, estate sales, other people's photo albums, antique store shopping and urban exploring. I connected with this book and the characters on so many levels, I simply read with joy and didn't want it to end. Fantastic story! Also, I'm in love with Anne's hairdo and seriously want to get my hair done that way! This is a keeper for my shelves.

Comments