School Judgment, Vol. 3: Gakkyu Hotei by Nobuaki Enoki

School Judgment, Vol. 3: Gakkyu Hotei by Nobuaki Enoki; Takeshi Obata (illus)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 208 pages
Published June 7th 2016 by VIZ Media
Source: egalley via edelweiss

School Judgment, Gakkyu Hotei (#3)

Excellent finale to this 3-volume series. The book starts off with one last case involving a locked room (almost) murder. This was my favourite case of the whole series! Then the plot finally settles on solving the "Bloody Classroom Session" which has been the overall story arc since the first volume. I found the wrap up quite intense and satisfying even though it seemed to be a more culturally Japanese solution rather than one would find in an American mystery. Even though it's only three volumes I really enjoyed the characters and thought they had real development over the entire series. I really enjoyed the legal aspect of the story and will have to look for more manga in this genre.

Comments