Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines by Bob Gale

Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines by Bob Gale
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Paperback, 120 pages
Published June 7th 2016 by IDW Publishing
Source: egalley via netgalley

A collection of stories mostly about Dr Emmett Brown as he reminisces and tells tales to his kids Jules and Verne with a few appearances by Marty and cameos of other characters. Illustrations are recognisable as the movie actors but not that great. Of interest mostly to big BTTF fans.

Comments

  1. This is cool. I'm going to have to find this myself. I love BTTF and I love the comic tie ins to old movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. I'm going to have to find this myself. I love BTTF and I love the comic tie ins to old movies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment