My Love Story!!, Vol. 8 by Kazune Kawahara

My Love Story!!, Vol. 8 by Kazune Kawahara
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 192 pages
Published April 5th 2016 by VIZ Media
Source: egalley via edelweiss

My Love Story!! (Vol. 8)

Adorable! I'm in love with this series! It never disappoints! Two storylines going on here. First, Sunakawa's sister comes home for a visit again and still can't let go of her feelings for Takeo even though she worked through this in a previous volume. The boy who loves her at college has followed her again but this time, he confronts her. I like this side story very much. Back to Takeo and Yamato, he meets her parents for the very first time which is a nerve-wracking experience for him. LOL. Then she goes to work in a bakery and the handsome young pro chef there takes her enthusiasm for pastries personally, giving Takeo a rival for his love. So sweet and fun!

Comments