Martian Manhunter Vol. 1: The Epiphany by Rob Williams

Martian Manhunter Vol. 1: The Epiphany by Rob Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 160 pages
Published March 1st 2016 by DC Comics
Source: egalley via netgalley



Pretty interesting to see Rob Williams come up for this title. He's written some pretty weird stuff for 2000AD and I know he'll be bound tantalize me. I like Manhunter, though, have only got to know him through various incarnations of Justice Leagues; this is my first solo title of his.A very interesting tale! I haven't been keeping up-to-date on all the goings on but I do remember J'onn finding out there are other Martians at one point. This is the psychological effect that has on him and how he deals with it while the Martians are trying to use him as their "weapon" to take control of earth. The life that he knew ends but instead he becomes many separate splintered selves that have specific duties or characteristics. I really enjoyed getting to see these different sides of J'onn and especially liked Mr. Biscuits and The Pearl. Great ending leaves you wanting more.

Comments