Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps (Rebirth) Volume 2: Bottled Light by Robert Venditti

Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps (Rebirth) Volume 2: Bottled Light by Robert Venditti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An action-packed complete story comes in this trade collecting issues #8-13. The book makes references to some plot elements from vol.1 but the story in this trade is complete from start to finish. A lot of action, and I mean a lot! With an humungous cast of every Green Lantern I've heard of, and some I haven't, both living and dead, keeps the reader alert. On top of the Greens, there is also a cast of Yellow Lanterns and no less than three villains. Making their appearance are Brainiac, Starro and Larfleeze for a massive attack on the Lanterns. I still consider myself new to the Lantern universe so the sheer vastness of people, personalities, and background references kept me on my toes. Really enjoyed this, and the story leaves us lined up to begin a new era of Green Lantern Corps.

Comments