Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1: Rita Repulsa's Attitude Adjustment by Stefan Petrucha

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1: Rita Repulsa's Attitude Adjustment by Stefan Petrucha
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so excited Papercutz is doing the original Power Rangers! This book was so much fun and I can't wait to read more! The art is great; everybody looks just like they should and the colour is really vibrant, especially when it gets to morphin' time. The story isn't exactly riveting but it's a fun story and leaves you waiting just the right amount of time for Rita to make her first appearance. This is just the basic cast here too, without Tommy, so plenty of room for the excitement of the whole story to be told and all the favourite villains to make appearances. What I especially loved is the photographic section of the real actors introducing each ranger and the back essay on the history of the Rangers. Good start!

View all my reviews

Comments