Noragami: Stray God Volume 6 by Adachitoka

Noragami: Stray God 6 by Adachitoka
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 200 pages
Published August 18th 2015 by Kodansha Comics
Source: ARC from Random House Canada

Series: Noragami (5)

A wonderful volume which brings the entire current arc to a close. Lots of vicious battling and all the truths finally come out. I really didn't expect things to play out the way they did and I'm feeling all sad for one particular reason. This overshadows, for me, the happiness over how things wrapped up for the others. But I'm left wondering if we haven't seen the end of certain characters yet :-) Anyway, the volume ends with the beginning of a new school year starting and what looks like a fresh story to start in the next volume. Can't wait for the next book!

Comments