Millennium by Joe Harris

Millennium by Joe Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 120 pages
Published August 25th 2015 by IDW Publishing

X-Files (crossover)

I was so excited to read this when I saw it as "Millennium" used to be one of my favourite shows and it totally lived up to my expectations. Agent Fox Mulder is along for the ride as Frank Black is contacted by the Millennium Group once again. We may have survived the millennium but the evil forces are still out there and now that Jordan is all grown-up so are her powers. I loved every minute of this. The story is great and leaves room for more to come plotwise. The art was pretty good; everybody looked like I'd expect them too and familiar faces popped up, even a certain trio Mulder contacts for a little hacking help! Millennium fans and die-hard X-Files fans will love it!

Comments