UQ Holder 3 by Ken Akamatsu

UQ Holder 3 by Ken Akamatsu
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Paperback, 192 pages
Published November 11th, 2014 by Kodansha Comics

UQ Holder (3)

This volume was all over the place for me. I wasn't liking it, then I thought I was, then I wasn't, then the ending had me hooked and the finish was fantastic. My main problem I guess is I don't like either of the two main characters, Tota or Kura. I do however like the other lesser characters and Karin was given a good amount of page time this volume. This volume is battle intensive and the art always gets really messy in these parts, which make it hard to really see what's going on. The ending was exciting though with the re-appearance of a past character and three new characters, who look totally amazing! We'll see where things go next volume.

Comments