Noragami: Stray God, Vol. 2 by Adachi Toka

Noragami: Stray God, Vol. 2 by Adachitoka
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 200 pages
Published November 18th, 2014 by Kodansha Comics
(first published in Japanese October 2011)

Noragami: Stray God (Vol. 2)

I am absolutely enjoying this manga. The plot is pretty much the usual fare for this type of Shounen featuring gods and demons, but it has a certain maturity to it. All the characters that were established by the end of vol. 1 have returned. I love each of them but as I mentioned before Hiyori is my favourite. Yato is still trying to gain followers, but his past keeps catching up with him so we're learning more about him. Also, Yato is learning new things he'd never known or appreciated before about shinkis. So lots of information and character development here and one of those "duh-duh-DAH" endings. I'm truly looking forward to the next volume.

Comments