Green Lantern, (New 52) Vol. 1: Sinestro by Geoff Johns


Green Lantern, (New 52) Vol. 1: Sinestro
by Geoff Johns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

New 52
Green Lantern

I'm a complete noob when it comes to Green Lantern; his universe seems so complicated to try to fathom. But I'm a big Justice League fan and bought this volume when the ebook was on sale for $1.99. My favourite GL and the only one I really know is John Stewart,so I've been having to get to know Hal Jordan. For a newbie this was a pretty good introduction, even though it has picked up with a complete background to the story already in progress, everything was explained quite clearly and I knew what was going on. Geoff Johns is one of my favourite writers in the New 52 and he pulls off a good story here bringing a complete plot to conclusion in the one volume and setting the storyline up for the continuing arc. I really liked Sinestro! He's a good guy turned villain turned good guy who's really a bad guy. LOL. An anti-hero ... or is that anti-villain? Anyway the kind of bad guy you love to hate. Will look for Vol. 2.

View all my reviews

Comments