My Love Story!!, Vol. 10 by Kazune Kawahara

My Love Story!!, Vol. 10 by Kazune Kawahara
Illus. Aruko
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 192 pages
Published October 4th 2016 by VIZ Media
Source: egalley via edelweiss

My Love Story (#10)

OMG! This is just so wonderful and sweet! First, the story about the chef who likes Yamato is finished up and she learns about the feelings Takeo has been going through. Then Takeo gets a lot of female attention at her shool fair and she ends up having the same type of feelings. The rest of the book is both funny and so darling! Takeo wants to touch Yamato whenever they are together because she is so cute but he feels like he'd just be like any pervert if he did that. So he decides to get his desires under control by exercising a lot but also finds it hard to even be near her now. Thus Yamato starts to wonder what is wrong and whether he loves her anymore. This is such an adorable example of the innocent relationship these two are having! I love it!

Comments

  1. This manga is adorable! Thanks for the review. I just started it and I already love all the characters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment