Titans Hunt (DC Rebirth) by Dan Abnett

Titans Hunt by Dan Abnett
Illus. Paulo Siqueira
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 264 pages
Published September 20th 2016 by DC Comics
Source: egalley via edelweiss

Teen Titans
DC Rebirth

Wow! Very good. I really liked this. I had never read any early Teen Titans so some of these characters are new to me. A situation is set up where the original members of the Teen Titas have forgotten their past teamwork and they all start to remember and come together. I loved the way Dick Grayson started out as the secret agent, then went back to Nightwing and finally for a while even Robin. I have to say the first couple of issues were a little iffy for me. I found the humour off-putting and Alfred was like a parody of himself making with the one-liners. But then things got serious and it was a really cool team effort and it ended with not a cliffhanger but a question in the air making me want to read the next new Titans books. The art was really well done also. Everyone looked the way they should but just a bit different . Superhero teams have always been my favourite and this is a great way to be introduced to the "Rebirth" universe.

Comments