The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby by Dav Pilkey

The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby by Dav Pilkey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby (1)

This was just absolutely hilarious! I loved it! Set up as one of the comics that George and Harold are always writing it starts off with the two of them getting in trouble with Mr. Krupp who assigns them an essay but tells them they cannot write one of their offensive Captain Underpants comics. Soooo, they invent a new superhero, Super Diaper Baby, and give a rollicking, laugh-out-loud comic. The whole book is written in graphic novel format and toilet humour abounds, much more so than in the Captain Underpants series, but that's ok. I thought it was plain silly and all in good fun. There are a couple of jokes that are there simply for the parent who will be reading this aloud that got a good guffaw from me. Captain Underpants fans will love this and now I'm off to read the sequel! Great fun read!

View all my reviews

Comments