Static Shock (New 52) Vol. 1: Supercharged by Scott McDaniel

Static Shock (New 52) Vol. 1: Supercharged by Scott McDaniel
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

New 52

Well, I've read a lot of The New 52 by this point and while some of them fall short of being good this is the first one I've read that was a total and utter dudd. Static was new to me; I'd never even heard of him, but I've had fun meeting plenty of new-to-me heroes through The New 52. Static was mostly a very boring story with new made up villains just for this series and it felt like it didn't even belong to the DC universe. There were no connections with anyone or anywhere else, except for two very slight insignificant items. I really had to force myself to continue reading this and finish it. Static is a pretty arrogant kid too, not very likable and I wasn't even partial to the art. You can skip this one and you'll miss out on nothing.

View all my reviews

Comments