Superman (Rebirth) Volume 2: Trial of the Super Sons by Peter J. Tomasi

Superman (Rebirth) Volume 2: Trial of the Super Sons by Peter J. Tomasi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thoroughly enjoyed this volume! I'm still getting used to the Superman having a son bit but I finally grew to like Superboy during this volume, never as much as Damien though. Superboy is a bit too "gee whiz" for me while Robin is a badass LOL. So the volume has a lot of crossovers, which I love, making it a ton of fun. It starts off with the Super Family being involved in an homage to Kong where they are transported to a South Pacific island which is inhabited by dinosaurs and a giant ape. Then two issues are devoted to Batman & Son and Superman & Son. The boys do not get along and the fathers join-up to put them to a test where they can learn about teamwork. Finally, the last two issues are fantastic with Frankenstein & his Lady showing up in Superman's part of town to capture an alien criminal. Tons of fun and I hope we see more of Frankenstein. Love him! Great volume!

Comments