Titans (Rebirth) Volume 1: The Return of Wally West by Dan Abnett

Titans, Volume 1: The Return of Wally WestTitans (Rebirth) Volume 1: The Return of Wally West by Dan Abnett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Teen Titans have grown up and are now called "Titans". They all had their memories erased, found each other and remembered. Kid Flash is the last to return, and this book chronicles his return as "A Flash" {not "The" Flash but "a" Flash). Nobody remembers him at first, but after they do, they hunt down the man who caused all this to happen in the first place. It's the return of an old villain Of whom I'd never heard. I'm familiar with all the Teen Titans to one degree or another, but this was my first real introduction to Wally West. With old and new-to-me characters, I enjoyed this story along with the art. A twist at the end leaves us prepped for the next volume.

Comments