Batman (Rebirth): Night of the Monster Men by Steve Orlando

Batman: Night of the Monster Men (Rebirth)Batman (Rebirth): Night of the Monster Men by Steve Orlando
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first DC Rebirth crossover and I really enjoyed it. Containing two issues each of Batman, Nightwing, and Detective Comics, this volume has tons of action, fighting, and grotesque monsters. Not much more you can ask for. Doctor Strange is the villain and the arc gets wrapped up but there are plenty of threads left dangling for the possible continuation of the drama to come from different directions. I love seeing Batman, Nightwing, and Batwoman together; it's always fun for me to have various members of the Bat-family teaming up. Before starting the volume I wasn't too thrilled with this new group, not having any interest in Gotham Girl, Spoiler, and Orphan, but the more I read of this volume the more likeable they became to me and I'm liking the whole team-up much better now. Though I still do not like Clayface being a good guy. Looking forward to more from the various Bat-family series.

Comments