57. Dark Days: The Road to Metal by Scott Snyder

Dark Days: The Road to Metal by Scott Snyder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've got to say this volume had me lost. I've read a lot of the Rebirth issues, obviously not all of them, but plenty enough to always know what is going on. This book starts with two issues which are prequels to a new miniseries about to start called "Dark Nights: METAL". All throughout I felt as if I was missing something that would have helped me to understand what was going on. The rest of the book is filled with previously published (from 2009 to 2017) stories which are supposed to be precursors to this new METAL series arc. I hadn't read any of them before and just found myself confused and couldn't find any continuity to bring the stories together It simply felt like a hodge-podge of strange stories to me. Not sure what to make of it but hope starting the METAL series will make sense to me.

Comments