Batman: Arkham Knight Vol. 1 by Peter J. Tomasi

Batman: Arkham Knight Vol. 1 by Peter J. Tomasi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 144 pages
Published July 14th 2015 by DC Comics

Batman: Arkham

Excellent start to a new comic based on the video game series Arkham City. This is a prequel comic series set prior to the new video game "Arkham Knight". I don't play video games, but every time I read a comic set in Arkham City I certainly get the urge to but not knowing the game doesn't hinder the reading of the book at all. Tomasi has used brilliant storytelling to set the atmosphere and bring the reader into this unique alternate Batman universe. I really enjoyed this and the art and colours were quality and consistent throughout. I always love a book packed full of villains and this one was a delight with such super "baddies" as Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, the Penguin, the Scarecrow and many others. A fun book where the emphasis is on the Gothamite Crazies.

Comments