Arkham Manor, Vol. 1 by Gerry Duggan

Arkham Manor, Vol. 1 by Gerry Duggan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Paperback, 144 pages
Published July 28th 2015 by DC Comics
Source: Edelweiss egalley

Batman

An entertaining read but nothing special. There are way too many quick cameos by the villains but I did enjoy the group therapy sessions. Mr. Freeze had to be my favourite part of this trade. The serial killer story was pretty freaky and gross but it did end with a lot of loose ends that weren't wrapped up. I did not like the artist's rendition of Batman at all, he was downright ugly! One thing I did like though is the new identity for Batman. Like his "Matches Malone" disguise when he goes undercover with the criminal gangster element he now has a "Jack Shaw" identity he can go undercover with the criminally insane element and it will be interesting to see if anyone ever uses it again.

Comments