The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel, Volume 1 by Neil Gaiman & P. Craig Russell




The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel, Volume 1 by Neil Gaiman & P. Craig Russell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Graveyard Book

I 100% loved this! Having read the novel way back in 2008 it's impossible for me to say whether this deviates at all from the original but it certainly brings the fantastic story back to into my life! An incredible story that is so imaginative. It's a brilliant story and I just wonder what took them so long to adapt it to graphic novel form especially considering the authors. The only thing a little iffy here is that each chapter is illustrated by a different artist so there is some transition adjustment as characters will look slightly different and personally I liked some styles better than others, but overall they did a very good job of keeping consistent with one another and yet staying true to their own form. P. Craig Russell is so wonderful an artist though it certainly would have been brilliant had the entire book been done by him, just saying.

View all my reviews

Comments