Two 70s Gold Key comics: Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery #91 & Bugs Bunny #133: Jiminy Christmas

Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery #91
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A "Tales of the Crypt" style anthology that has Boris Karloff introducing each story and having the last word too. The stories weren't that great but it was a lot of fun to read. I'm a huge Karloff fan.


















Bugs Bunny #133: Jiminy Christmas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh! This was soooo much fun to read! I read these Gold Key comics myself in the seventies as a kid and it brings back fond memories, especially the ads! There are several shorts in this volume starring Bugs, Porky, Tweety and Sam. I had forgotten that they always included a text short story and riddles. Too bad they didn't mention authors and illustrators back at this time as I found the writing very witty. Fun!

Comments