My Hero Academia, Vol. 04 by Kohei Horikoshi

My Hero Academia, Vol. 04 by Kouhei Horikoshi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 192 pages
Published May 3rd 2016 by VIZ Media
Source: egalley via edelweiss

My Hero Academia (#4)

A great volume action-packed with battles but also gives us great insight into a lot of characters. The book starts off with a team challenge where the contestants divide themselves into teams of four and play until four teams have captured all the points. Then the rest of the book does one-on-one battles with the remaining sixteen players ending before the final battle. While the main character is developing and gaining in his powers it is the close look at all the various side characters which really makes this volume shine. My favourite of the series so far!

Comments