X-Files: Season 11, Volume 1 by Joe Harris

X-Files: Season 11, Volume 1 by Joe Harris; illus by Matthew Dow Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 120 pages
Published March 22nd 2016 by IDW Publishing
Source: egalley via Netgalley

X-Files

A decent story. I didn't finish reading all of season 10 so I don't know if I missed the lead-in into this story arc. However, even though it's pretty complicated, I'm a big X-Files fan so I found my way into the plot pretty quickly. Lots of stuff going on with a complex plot involving an old nemesis, Gibson Praise, from season five, but the best part is a mini story arc that brings back one of the villains from an episode during season four that I've always thought was one of the freakiest ever. That really thrilled me. So, not a bad story. On the other hand, I thought the art was awful. The characters were barely recognizable and it was just ugly.

Comments