Batman & Robin: Eternal, Vol. 1 by Scott Snyder & James Tynion IV

Batman & Robin: Eternal, Vol. 1 by Scott Snyder & James Tynion IV
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 272 pages
Published March 15th 2016 by DC Comics
Source: egalley via edelweiss

Batman Universe

Splendidly captivating! I couldn't stop reading; I just wanted it to go on and on and on. I really enjoyed the two story lines switching between the past and present. The plot is excellent and maintains a solid detective with a highly intelligent and intricate plot. The authors have tempered that with just the right amount of battle scenes creating a fine balance between action and story. I can't get enough of the Robins and it was pure delight for me to have the first three all together here with such witty dialogue referring to their individual histories and attitudes. Also, a lot of fun was a guest star appearance by an anti-hero, and a couple of Batfamily cameos. I must also comment on the art. For a book with so many illustrators contributing work, the book has a very even feel to it as a whole which rarely happens in these cases. Awesome trade!

Comments