Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol. 13 & 14 by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 13 by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto

Paperback, 178 pages
Published November 6th 2012 by VIZ Media

Re-read - I'm just now finally getting to Vol. 14 so I've come back for a re-read. Man! This is just so good! The art is breathtaking! And I'm just left feeling so overwhelmed! What does it all mean and how will it end?

I originally gave this 5* and remember how stoked I was reading it the first time.








Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 14 by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 184 pages
Published February 10th 2015 by VIZ Media
Source: amazon.ca

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Whoa! Beyond stunning really! The apocalypse, the end of the world and the beginning of a new world. Very complex and mind-bending. Astonishing art! I do kind of wish he'd ended a little sooner than he did though. I liked the snow, but the follow up afterwards didn't do it for me. It's all so highly metaphysical I don't want to say much more, but it all comes together so tragically and so beautifully. I turned the pages ever so slowly to see all the symbolism in the art.

Comments