Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson



Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Published April 7th 2015 by BOOM! Box
Source: Local Library


I was really looking forward to this because of all the wonderful reviews I've seen but was highly disappointed. It's a wacky story all in fun but just did not hit my funny bone. I was totally un-humoured. The girls have no background identities, we never learn anything about them, and since they are always together as a group I never really identified them as individuals. I can't even remember the names; I think one was Molly? The story is silly and I don't mind that as I like quirky but this just was not funny or exciting for me. Maybe you need to like camping and scouting to be into this? Not sharing the love.

Comments