Green Lanterns, Volume 1: Rage Planet by Sam Humphries

Green Lanterns, Volume 1: Rage PlanetGreen Lanterns, Volume 1: Rage Planet by Sam Humphries
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm relatively new to the Green Lanterns and their goings on but like what I have read so far. This new volume 1 is no exception. It starts out with basic background on what Lanterns are and who the current four Earth Lanterns are. While at the same time introducing us to the two newest recruits, Simon and Jessica, who are the main characters of this volume. The villains are the Red Lanterns and Simon and Jessica are on their own in stopping them taking over the inhabitants of Earth with rage. Red Lantern Bleez, whom I like, is given a curious role in this story and I'm especially interested in finding where she goes in the next volume. Thoroughly enjoyed the plot and the new characters.

Comments