Superman: Action Comics (Rebirth), Volume 2: Welcome to the Planet by Dan Jurgens

Superman: Action Comics (Rebirth), Volume 2: Welcome to the Planet by Dan Jurgens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I'm getting into this new Superman quite well. Throughout this volume, they pretty much clear up the whole duplicate Supermans, Clark Kents and Lois Lanes. This new Clark Kent who isn't Superman is still a mystery though. I'm not 100% sure how much I *like* this new storyline but it is intriguing and full of mystery. Superwoman makes an appearance and since I haven't read anything about her in Rebirth yet, her identity came as a big shock to me. The book ends with all this being settled for the time being and a new menace makes an appearance. Something quite fresh and intriguing for the Superman.

Comments