14. Justice League of America (Rebirth) Vol. 3: Panic in the Microverse by Steve Orlando


Justice League of America (Rebirth) Vol. 3: Panic in the Microverse by Steve Orlando
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I won't lie, I went into this thinking I'd hate it. I've had enough of the members of this JLA to know I don't like any of them. Even Batman doesn't behave like Batman. Then when I saw they were going into The Microverse I groaned as I really prefer DC stories that take place on Earth-1. However, I was very wrong in my assumptions. Yes, I still dislike these members of JLA but this was quite a clever plot that expands on the forgotten past of Rebirth and just gives a hint about the upcoming Watchmen re-entering the 'verse. Lots of action for sure makes this a quick read and the dialogue has some witty moments. I'm curious as to where this is going to go now.

Comments