My Hero Academia, Vol. 03 by Kohei Horikoshi

My Hero Academia, Vol. 03 by Kohei Horikoshi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 192 pages
Published February 2nd 2016 by VIZ Media
Source: egalley via edelweiss

My Hero Academia (#3)

I think my rating for this is more of a 3.5; I enjoyed the second half a whole lot more than the first half. We start off with the finishing of the battle between class 1A and the group of villains who broke into the University, ultimately this has serious consequences for All Mighty. Then it's time for the annual UA sports contest where all students compete against each other. I'm a sucker for these competition battles in shonen manga and wasn't disappointed. The book ends with the winner of Round 1 and the announcement of what the challenge for Round 2 will be.

Comments