Superman: Action Comics (Rebirth) Volume 1: Path of Doom by Dan Jurgens

Superman: Action Comics, Volume 1: Path of DoomSuperman: Action Comics (Rebirth) Volume 1: Path of Doom by Dan Jurgens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was awesome! I love it! Doomsday is the villain, and the art of him is fantastic. We are given a quick background story on him too, so newbies understand his power. Wonder Woman makes an appearance, and I always like her and Supe together. It's a great story I'm just not sure where it's taking place: our Earth or another one. They keep mentioning "this" world and "our" world. I've missed a bit of the story somewhere as I did read the trade where Superman "died" and we were introduced to the "other" Clark Kent, but there is something between it and this. It's pretty cool though We have this Kent/Superman with a family, Lex Luthor playing Superman since the real one is "dead", and interestingly enough there is also a human (non-Superman) Clark Kent, reporter. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Comments