Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps (Rebirth), Volume 1: Sinestro's Law by Robert Venditti

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps, Volume 1: Sinestro's LawHal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps (Rebirth), Volume 1: Sinestro's Law by Robert Venditti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was great! I've gotten to the point where I'm a bit more well-read in the Green Lanterns universe to not think of myself as a total noob, but I still have lots to learn and understand. This was a fantastic volume with tons of action and lots of backstory on Hal Jordan and Sinestro. The main story concerns the Green Lanterns fighting the Yellow Lanterns, otherwise known as Sinestro Corps. I was missing something as this volume is based on a previous event which is mentioned a lot and I haven't read. However, it was explained enough that I got the gist of it and want to read it. I wouldn't recommend this as an intro to the Green Lanterns, but it could work for someone Lantern literate who doesn't know Hal well yet. Mostly.I recommend it to established fans. The plot is detailed, the action constant, and the art excellent.

Comments