Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines by Bob Gale

Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines by Bob Gale
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Paperback, 120 pages
Published June 7th 2016 by IDW Publishing
Source: egalley via netgalley

A collection of stories mostly about Dr Emmett Brown as he reminisces and tells tales to his kids Jules and Verne with a few appearances by Marty and cameos of other characters. Illustrations are recognisable as the movie actors but not that great. Of interest mostly to big BTTF fans.

2 comments:

  1. This is cool. I'm going to have to find this myself. I love BTTF and I love the comic tie ins to old movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. I'm going to have to find this myself. I love BTTF and I love the comic tie ins to old movies.

    ReplyDelete