Least I Could Do 5: Yield To Me by Ryan Sohmer

Yield To Me by Ryan Sohmer. Illus. Lar deSouza
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blind Ferret Entertainment (2008), Paperback

Least I Could Do (5)

I'm not finished this book yet, but I don't need to be to tell you I love it! This is my first read of the comic "Least I Could Do" andI'm having a sidesplitting time with Rayne Summers. You probably couldn't be a bigger jerk than Rayne, especially when it comes to women, but he says the things everybody probably thinks in their heads and never says. I'm a girl ... old enough to be Rayne's mother ... but what can I say, it's hilarious. I'm not sure, but I think many females may find some of the humour offensive. The content is 100% adult but I wouldn't call it explicit or anything like that. Anyway, just stopped to tell you how much I'm enjoying this and now must get back to Rayne's antics and amusing off-colour wisdom. LOL

Comments