Batwoman (New 52), Vol. 1: Hydrology by J.H. Williams III

Batwoman (New 52), Vol. 1: Hydrology by J.H. Williams III
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 160 pages
Published June 19th 2012 by DC Comics

New 52

Not very impressed. I'm not familiar with this character, except for meeting her in a brief cameo in one of the "Court of Owls or actually, I think "Death of Family" story arc books. I'm pretty big into the whole Batfamily so needed to check this out. I had a hard time forming an opinion of Kate Kane or any other characters. There was little development and not much background information though some hints are dropped and I'm presuming we'll learn more about her past as her series continues. Overall, just not a very compelling or stimulating story, no real villains or good battle scenes. I like Batwoman's physical appearance; her costume is cool and love! the hair. A similar colour to mine it gives me some hairstyling ideas. Otherwise, I wasn't impressed with the art. I don't plan on reading any more in the series unless they tie-in with other story arcs, at this point.

Comments