Justice League (Rebirth) Vol. 4: Endless by Bryan Hitch


Justice League (Rebirth) Vol. 4: Endless by Bryan Hitch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Somehow I've missed reading JL up to this point but it was easy for me to jump in as the characters have been in other titles I'm following (ie The Flash & Green Lanterns specifically tied to this volume). We have a set of three separate stories but the whole theme is that the League (and the planet) are to be DOOMED in the near future. First Flash has a groundhog day he keeps repeating where he's trying to save Jessica from being killed. Turns out not to be the coming Doom. Next, millions of bugs from an asteroid follow Jessica into the WatchTower. They try to take over and the JL realise the Queen must be in/on Jessica somewhere Crisis diverted. Finally, Shirak comes to bring peace by eliminating every terrorist/would-be terrorist no matter how many innocent civilians are in the way. Another big battle to overcome evil but still yet again "the end is here".

After I finished this I went back and read Vol.1-3 so now I'm all caught up and this is the best book in the series so far.

Comments