The Flash (Rebirth) Volume 2: Speed of Darkness by Joshua Williamson

The Flash (Rebirth) Volume 2: Speed of Darkness by Joshua Williamson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not liking this very much even though I've typically liked The Flash in general. I loved the "New 52" version. Here Barry is, sorry to be so rough, simply a wimp; all touchy feely. I miss the Flash who tells one-liners, bickers with Green Arrow and rushes impulsively into things. This volume might as well have been called "Kid Flash" as it's all about him. Barry and "old" Wally are in it but the new "Wally West" aka Kid Flash is the main character and personally, he comes off to me as a smart @ss. I did like the story with The Shade but overall not a great read for me.

Comments

  1. Hey! I was wondering if you needed a little help with the comics challenge page?
    I wouldn't mind helping if you need it. I was going to tweet to you or contact you on goodreads to let you know that I can't find the linky for the come challenges? It says it's expired. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment