Superman (Rebirth) Volume 1: Son of Superman by Peter J. Tomasi

Superman (Rebirth) Volume 1: Son of Superman by Peter J. Tomasi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've read the book that comes before this and a couple that came after so I was hoping that finally reading this would answer questions for me about this new Superman. It didn't really; I'm still confused on exactly where did this guy come from. However, this is a good book and could have just as well been titled Superboy Vol. 1. There's lots of action starting off with a couple of minor battles and ending off with a storyline featuring The Eradicator. Also, though, the book gets very much into the characters of Jon, and the new Lois and Clark. We get to know them as people, their thoughts and ambitions and the sense of family this unit has. Even though I'm having a hard time adjusting to this new Superman I do like him as a person a lot. Also, I've never liked Lois Lane in the past, but this new one, mother of Jon, I like very much! It is interesting times for Superman.

Comments