Rat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth by Kurtis J. Wiebe

Rat Queens, Vol. 2: The Far Reaching Tentacles of N'rygoth by Kurtis J. Wiebe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Published May 6th 2015 by Image Comics
Source: netgalley ebook

Rat Queens (2)

This didn't live up to my expectations of the first book, which was much better, much more fun. Here we have lots of humour, snide remarks, one-liners and a fun female warrior fantasy quest like volume one. However, nothing really unique about the plot which I got bored with and had to make myself finish. Along with lots of violence, sex jokes and dirty words which don't bother me per se, but it felt forced and lowered the quality to locker-room humour. I mean, how many times can you say the word "cock"?

Comments