Costume Quest: Invasion of the Candy Snatchers by Zac Gorman

Costume Quest: Invasion of the Candy Snatchers by Zac Gorman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 54 pages
Published October 8th 2014 by Oni Press

First, I looked up "Costume Quest" to see what it is and found that it is a game and this is the first graphic novel based on it. This is an adorably cute Hallowe'en story that focuses on the creativity and smells of the holiday rather than the scary part. Fun little adventure about bullying and friends sticking together to overcome adversary in the end. I loved the cute little monster guys and, even though there are three main characters, they had a very Sponge-Bob & Patrick type of relationship going on which was endearing. Fans of the game will like this and I should mention the book is huge, it's oversized, large. Anyway, think I'll go take a look at the game myself now. Bye, bye.

Comments