Super Sons (Rebirth) Volume 1: When I Grow Up by Peter J. Tomasi

Super Sons (Rebirth) Volume 1: When I Grow Up by Peter J. Tomasi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My first thoughts going into this is that it would be rather juvenile what with two children (even superhero children) being the main characters and their relationship the main focus. I was surprised though that this turned out to be a very readable, even dark, plot which had the super sons up against another kid villain: Kid Amazo. They end up on Lexcorps property and Super-Lex shows up to save the day and blast the kids for being on his property. Alls well that ends well until they sneak back into Superboy's room to find Lois and Alfred waiting there to dish out the punishment. I'm not into any more kiddie adventures but I'll keep watch on this as long as the adults keep showing up; while Alfred had a bigger role, both Supes and Bats did have several pages throughout. This is one you can give to your kids though if you're not worried about a few mundane 'curse' words.

Comments